Science Patrol‘s latest sofubi finally gets an online release this week
- Size: 3.5″
- Articulation: 3 points (neck, arms)
- Edition size: TBC
- Price: $27 plus shipping
- Designed, sculpted and produced by Science Patrol, Smol Son comes cast in a yellow sofubi, coming with blue, yellow and black masked sprays for his first release
- Backstory; Smol Son is a tiny Kappa that lives in the trash and eats any and all cucumbers that get thrown away. They particularly like the pickled cucumber otoshi that is served, but never fully consumed, at various establishments around Japan. This is why Smol Sons are quite common in izakayas and restaurants.
- Smol Son variant names come from the various Japanese rivers they originate from. Despite their aquatic upbringing, fully grown Smol Sons find the most comfort in living in or around garbage.
- Currently available in the Science Patrol store right here