Whilst the first painted run of Deathtek Mashin sold out in a matter of minutes at DCon ’18 last weekend, a limited supply of the accompanying blank release will be available online next week
- Size: 5.5″ (main figure), 1.25″ (keshi pilot)
- Articulation: 4 points (arms, legs), plus removable weapon
- Edition size: 10 each
- Price: $120 per 1x sofubi/1x keshi set plus shipping
- Featuring DeathCatToys’ Nightmare Steed and Tru:Tek’s (ShinGangu) Six Eye Okami, both come cast in a deep clear blue Japanese soft vinyl complete with contrasting red weapon and matching blue companion “Pilot” mini figure
- The first round of releases come packed with a kit box-style header featuring art from Johan, companion stickers and game card- the rules of which will be revealed as the line-up slowly grows throughout 2019!
- Going on sale in the SoftoyHobby store on Monday, 11/26 at 11.59pm London time (3.59pm LA, 6.59pm NY, 11/27 7.59am HK, 8.59am JP) alongside a neat selection of DCon ’18 leftovers
- Check our previous post right here for more details on the series!